WE LOVE TO, "SIMPLY DANCE"

WE LOVE TO, "SIMPLY DANCE"
Rapunzel 2014

WELCOME

Welcome to Simply Dance~ Your Dreams Start Here

You can find all updated information here !


I will post pictures from all our activites ~

The new monthly news will be posted by the 10th of each month.

Enjoy and Welcome to the Simply Dance Season 2012-2013

It's going to be great fun, Lets DANCE !!!!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL OF OUR PICTURES!

Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

IMPORTANT NEWS -

Thank you to all of you that have supported the studio and myself over
The last 19 years.

IMPORTANT NEWS

Thank you to all of you that have supported the studio and myself
Over the las 19 years.

This has been a journey I will never forget and I have memories to last a lifetime.

For those of you who have been with me from the beginning, dance families and staff,
I could not have done this without you. Thank you for making this such an amazing adventure.

However, this will be my last year as director of Simply Dance.
After the spring recital Kelley Alvarez will step in and assume ownership, all
roles and responsibilities.

I feel that Kelley has all the qualities to run this business.
The dancers are her priority, She is a very strong business woman,
She cares deeply about the business and wants to keep the family atmosphere.

Following this announcement, feel free to ask Kelley or I any questions, as we want this to be a smooth transition.

I will continue to teach, but it's time for me to slow down.
I look forward to working with Kelley and I wish her great success.

This is definitely not goodbye, just a new chapter in my life. Always remember, "Dance will set your spirit free".

With Love,
Miss Helene

No comments: