WE LOVE TO, "SIMPLY DANCE"

WE LOVE TO, "SIMPLY DANCE"
Rapunzel 2014

WELCOME

Welcome to Simply Dance~ Your Dreams Start Here

You can find all updated information here !


I will post pictures from all our activites ~

The new monthly news will be posted by the 10th of each month.

Enjoy and Welcome to the Simply Dance Season 2012-2013

It's going to be great fun, Lets DANCE !!!!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL OF OUR PICTURES!

Rapunzel

Rapunzel

Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Hi Dancers!
Next week is the last week of summer dance .
The following week is the
Older elementary- hr high camp,
Followed by the adv dancers camp.

Please let me know if our dancer is planning to attend
Either camp so I can tell if I
Have enough dancers :)

Thank you ...
Reminder auditions are sat
August 24 if you are not taking summer dance please get in touch with me so I can give you an audition time.

First Fall registration will be
Aug 23rd from 4-7 night before
Auditions .

Can't wait to see all of you
That have been on vacation :)

If you are interested in a DVD
From Anastasia or the 2013
Variety show let me know and
I will make a copy for you :)
$15 each 2 for $25

Hope you are all well and safe
~ Miss Helene

No comments: